Searching for 1337 X Login page? Here is the best way to log into your 1337 X account. The most relevant 1337 X Login pages are listed below:
If you are looking for the best torrents, 1337x is the place to go. It provides millions of downloads in dozens of categories and has a friendly community.
1337x is an alternative to sites like The Pirate Bay that was taken down earlier this year by European authorities.
The site’s motto “We do not forgive, we do not forget” reflects its commitment to fighting censorship and defending freedom on the Internet.
What is 1337x?
1337x is a community-based torrent search engine. It has been one of the biggest and oldest torrent sites in the file-sharing industry.
It was launched on November 22, 2010, by Morpho from Switzerland as a spin-off project from another site – Torrage – which he had been running since 2009. The site was initially hosted on a couple of servers located in both Europe and the US but eventually, 1337x grew so popular that it started to generate a lot of traffic for its host providers who decided to take it down. Following this, 1337x moved its base of operations to Canada where it found a new home at GoDaddy hosting provider.
How to use the 1337x uTorrent search engine?
First of all, you need to know how to use 1337x.to uTorrent search engine. Follow the steps below:
You first need to download and install BitComet or µTorrent client on your computer; Open BitComet and go to Options (or Preferences if you’re using µTorrent); Click Connection and then click “Use proxy for peer-to-peer connections” under Proxy server section; Fill Proxy address as follows: IP: 1337x.se Port: 4096 Leave Username blank and enter Password as “0”. You can leave Protocol as it is (on Auto).
That’s it! Now, open the uTorrent client and enjoy search results for torrents from 13x! Note that this method uses a 1337x proxy, which means you’ll need to enter the proxy address again.
If you want your privacy protected, go ahead and use a paid VPN service like VPN Gate. It’s 15 bucks per month but works great! Also, it is NOT based in the USA or UK.
The benefits of using 1337x:
- A clean, ad-free interface
- Comfortable search options allowing you to choose between multiple torrent search engines
- No censorship on 1337x for all the torrents listed there (it’s not possible to remove a torrent once it has been added by any of the uploaders)
- Easy to use, a minimalistic client with all the required features like bandwidth management, scheduling, RSS feed support, etc.
- UPnP enabled – You can play online games while downloading files or streaming video content at high speeds without worrying about packet drops due to network congestion.
- Ability to download complete albums in one go
- 1337x provides magnet links that are used instead of downloading file(s) directly using a torrent.
- 1337x website is available in more than 30 languages, thanks to the open-source community which helps us out with their contributions through translations.
- If you are living under censorship, you can use anonymity networks like TOR and connect to 1337x.
- The portal doesn’t force users to register, if you want to keep your activity private (upload or download) without registering for an account on the site, the only thing they require is a captcha that takes care of spam (Captcha image contains letters/numbers not readable by computer hence spammers cannot break it).
- Search results don’t show sponsored links at the top but still, they are there, related results derived from various other sources
Tips for using the 1337x more effectively:
- First of all, you need to know the difference between SE and LE, SE is a torrent leech that has no ads and can’t be accessed freely, for using this site you have to register an account on the forum. TorrentLeech.org. Under this section, I’m going to be talking about 1337x.to only.
- The PR(Page Rank) displayed under each result is not always reliable but still, an indicator of whether a particular torrent will be good or not (PR is sometimes confused with its subcategory Rank, read below).
- To find individual categories of movies/tv-shows/games etc do CTRL+F then search for the name of the movie/show, game, etc.