Searching for Alamak Chat Singapore Login page? Here is the best way to log into your Alamak Chat Singapore account. The most relevant Alamak Chat Singapore Login pages are listed below:
Alamak Chat is one of the most popular messaging apps in Singapore. It was launched by Hootsuite and it has quickly become the go-to app for chat, video, voice calls, and file sharing. You can view your conversations using a web browser or download their mobile app that’s available on iPhone, Android, and Windows Phone.
What is Alamak Singapore Chat?
Alamak Singapore Chat is a social site that provides you with an easy-to-use platform to chat with friends, keep in touch with the latest happenings around the country, and most importantly, meet new people. You can use it to discuss anything from your interests or even your deepest darkest secrets. However, there are a few things you should know before posting:
- Alamak has a strict policy of no racism, no bullying, and no spamming. If you violate this principle your posts will be removed immediately.
- Personal information such as phone numbers, home addresses, or even pictures of family members is strictly prohibited on our site. This also includes requests for personal information from other users. Your IP will be blocked immediately if you violate this policy.
- Spamming or flooding the chatbox will not be tolerated. Flooding is posting several messages consecutively whether they are relevant to the discussion or not. If you do post several messages consecutively, please make sure that they are on-topic with the current discussion taking place in the chatbox. Your IP will be blocked immediately if you violate this policy.
- Please keep discussions appropriate for all ages and follow TheCyberAct’s Chat Rules. Don’t post anything that would embarrass yourself or anyone else later. Remember that anything that happens on Alamak, stays on Alamak.
Your network administrator can help you determine if your computer is able to use our services securely. If there are problems, you might need to change your settings.
How does Alamak chat work
Alamak Chat is a Java chat application that runs within your web browser.
You can use Alamak to chat with people you know or contact strangers for anonymous conversation.
To join the chatroom, all you need is a Web browser and an Internet connection. You do not need to download anything.
How to log in to my Alamak chat account:
- Follow the link mentioned above in the list.
- Once on the main screen, click log in
- If you have not signed up yet, click login as a Guest before clicking the Login button below once again.
- Enter your username and password that you received from Alamak Customer Service or Administrator via SMS or email into respective fields, then press the login button below and enjoy chatting with your friends online.
The benefits of Alamak chat:
- Alamak chat is free to use
- It’s fast and easy
- You will be chatting in ‘real-time’ with your friends online
- There are multiple rooms available for you to choose from, each catering to a different topic of conversation…
- The Administration team is always on the lookout for spammers, so you don’t have to worry about them spamming your inbox or causing any inconvenience during your chats.
- Signs off automatically after 60mins of inactivity and comes back again when there is new activity (for those who forget to sign out).
- Moderators monitor conversations and take strict action if necessary…That means no naughty jokes!
FAQs about the Alamak chat:
Q: What is Alamak?
A: Alamak, we believe in the philosophy of love and peace. Alamak believes that there should be no conflict between races and nations. We feel that everyone in the world should live together in harmony and work towards making this world a better place to live in.
Q: How much does it cost? And why do I have to pay $5 for membership when I just want to chat online?
A: It’s free! The only thing you will need is a Yahoo! account (which also means you can sign in with your Gmail or Facebook accounts). We do this so we can ensure maximum compatibility amongst our users; we understand not all users use yahoo mail or worse still, they don’t own a computer. So this just makes it easier for everyone to be able to access our site.
Q: What languages do you support?
A: We currently support English, Malay, and Chinese! More languages will come in the future.