Searching for Argosy Faculty Portal Login page? Here is the best way to log into your Argosy Faculty Portal account. The most relevant Argosy Faculty Portal Login pages are listed below:
This Blog is about the Argosy Faculty Portal. A portal is a place where faculty can access their grades, view student rosters, or even submit assignments. It’s super easy to use and it will help you stay on top of everything that needs to be done in your classes.
What is Argosy Faculty Portal?
The Argosy University Faculty Portal is a system that allows faculty members to access grades and other academic information online. The portal provides the following functionality:
- E-mail communication between faculty and students, including announcements of semester dates and final exam timetables;
- Access to grades;
- Access to student email addresses (including alerts);
Email communication with Argosy University administrative staff regarding any identified concerns about the authenticity or validity of grades, class ranks, grade changes, etc.
Faculty may also communicate with one another through this system for academic purposes such as sharing study materials. However, they should not use this communication process in place of the university’s Student Affairs policies and procedures for non-academic matters such as those concerning financial aid, student records, and personal information.
The Argosy University system will contain such other modules as the university may establish from time to time for academic purposes that will enable students to develop relationships with their instructors including but not limited to: submission of papers, projects, and reports; exchange of study materials; and faculty-student mentoring/tutoring opportunities. Such additional modules or processes will provide enhanced methods for sharing information between students and Argosy University faculty members inside and outside the classroom setting.
The benefits of using this portal:
- reduce paper use and save money for Argosy University
- receive Argosy University announcements, updates, and additional resources
- have access to the personal planner which allows for saving class schedules with ease (instructors will be able to update student’s class schedules accordingly)
- communicate securely with instructors during/after classes
- post questions related to topics covered in the course; answers will be posted by instructors or fellow students, depending on instructor preference during office hours timeframes through the discussion board system accessed via this portal (enabling students to benefit from other student’s experiences and solutions)
- view grades and track academic progress
- provide suggestions on how we can improve your educational experience.
- allow students to communicate with each other via the portal (students can post/reply to messages regarding course-related information). Instructors will monitor these posts and respond accordingly, if necessary.
- provide instructors with an easy way to monitor grades, attendance, academic progress of their students without entering their classrooms or contacting them individually; this has the potential to save our teachers hours of work within a week!
- provide students an accessible method for requesting further assistance from instructors during office hours.
FAQs about the Argosy Faculty Portal:
Q: Do I need to sign up to use the Argosy Faculty Portal?
A: No. You do not need to be registered on the Argosy portal in order to use it; only students will be required to register with their Argosy username and password.
Q: Do I have to use the Argosy Faculty Portal?
A: No. Although we recommend using the Argosy Faculty Portal, you may access your grades and attendance through your myArgosy account.
Q: What is a “myArgosy” account?
A: myArgosy is a site that will allow students to manage RA accounts, pay tuition and fees online, check financial aid status/eligibility, change their address or phone number in the system, etc.