Searching for Do Messaging Telkom Login page? Here is the best way to log into your Do Messaging Telkom account. The most relevant Do Messaging Telkom Login pages are listed below:
The Telkom messaging service is a great way to communicate with your loved ones without having to worry about the cost of a call. All you need is an internet connection and a device running on iOS, Android, or Windows operating systems! You can send messages as often as you want and they’ll never expire so it’s always easy to stay in touch. With the Telkom messaging service, there are no limits on how many messages you can send. Send as many messages as you like at any time of day for free! The only requirement is that both parties have their information saved into their contact list within the app. This means that if someone else shares their number with you then they will be able to message them back too!
Telkom is the best service provider in South Africa
Telkom recently topped the charts in South Africa for receiving the best service out of all mobile providers, including MTN and Vodacom (who are also known for their good services). Telkom has stepped up to plate, showing its true colors after months since the competition started. They have proved that they are capable enough to be top dogs in South Africa. So why is Telkom doing so well? Are they not just another company trying to take on two other big dogs? Well, this makes me ponder even further as to why exactly Telkom was able to pull this off…
What are the benefits of using Telkom services?
There are quite a few benefits to using Telkom services and here is the cliff notes version:
- No overages. If you go over your data limit, they will change your speed instead of charging you extra.
- Unlimited calls at night (7 pm – 7 am). Most networks try to get their customers addicted to WhatsApp or iMessage that they use fewer minutes on their network.
- WhatsApp bundles. Usually, with these bundles, you can share up to 1GB of data per month with other people on the bundle. This works out cheaper than buying actual internet if you are sharing between more than one person!
- One bill. You can have all your services on one bill which makes it easy to figure out when you are overpaying for data, etc.
- No upfront costs. If you are looking to sign up for a contract, Telkom is the only network offering no upfront costs and therefore making it easier to get set up in this current market.
How to activate your phone number with Telkom’s online activation process?
Go to the Telkom online activation page and follow these steps:
- Enter your ten-digit ID or cell number
- Put in a valid email address (they don’t tell you that it has been activated until they get confirmation from their server, so check your spam folder just in case).
- Then click on “Activate”. You will get an error message saying the information is incorrect after clicking activates, ignore this and continue! It’ll say thank you for using Telkom and asking if you want to do anything else or go back to your shopping basket. Ignore everything and go back to your internet settings and add the APN (Telkom) and enable it.