Searching for Dtunnel Login page? Here is the best way to log into your Dtunnel account. The most relevant Dtunnel Login pages are listed below:
DTunnel is an awesome proxy site that enables you to unblock all the sites and apps that are restricted in your country. You can also use it as a VPN which will encrypt your data and protect you from hackers and trackers. It’s free and easy to install, so what are you waiting for?
DTunnel proxy site: Unblock all the sites with DTunnel!
What is DTunnel?
DTunnel is an open-source tool that allows redirecting your web traffic through a second IP address.
The tool uses the Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) to establish a reverse connection, therefore it won’t work with routers, Windows Firewall or NAT. It’s not well suited for torrents but works well for HTTP/Web-based traffic like browsing Facebook or Twitter.
How does DTunnel work?
- The client (the one who makes the connection) sends a UDP packet of 8 bytes length to the server (the host who will respond to these requests). The headers are usually empty or random values since this protocol does not actually encrypt anything; also there is no authentication done by default so it is possible to spoof/fake hostnames or ‘reply’ to a UDP packet sent by someone else.
- The server responds with an ICMP_ECHO request of the same length, which must be responded to with another ICMP_ECHO reply from client to client (server never sees these packets).
- Those 8 bytes contain information about the direction and size of data that needs to be transferred. You can see them as a kind of ‘network pipe’. In this example, the client sends 1024 bytes, and the server replies with 1024 bytes, but any amount can be set since it is negotiable during connection setup using those 8 bytes in every single packet. This is why DTunnel uses fixed uppercase letters for direction, that is ‘I’ for incoming, ‘O’ for outgoing.
- Both servers operate in the same way when they receive a DTunnel packet, check if it’s not corrupted, decrypted if necessary, and transfer to the other side. If it’s data from the outside server then there isn’t much choice but to send it back because DTunnel does *not* have any routing logic whatsoever. Note that this is very different compared to TSP which can route packets through multiple hops depending on where they need to go to, in every single packet!
When do you need to use DTunnel?
DTunnel proxy service allows you to hide your original IP address, so you can surf anonymously. DTunnel is an easy way to access blocked websites at work or school.
DTunnel also helps you circumvent VOIP limitations imposed by some countries (e.g., Iran). It’s compatible with other applications that support SOCKS4/5 protocol like BitTorrent clients, Internet messengers, and more. You may need to configure the destination application in order for it to work properly with the DTunnel proxy server though.
The benefits of DTunnel proxy service:
- Your location remains anonymous, so websites cannot see your real IP address.
- You can access any Internet content regardless of geographical location. You can choose the country of origin for your IP address.
- It is free to use the service – you only need to register on our site! There are no limits on speed or data transfer amount. No monthly/yearly payment!
- Using DNS proxy in addition to DTunnel provides an extra layer of security and enables you to access more websites with enhanced reliability.