Searching for Fms Bsnl Portal page? Here is the best way to log into your Fms Bsnl account. The most relevant Fms Bsnl Portal pages are listed below:
Fms Bsnl Franchisee Management system is an IT solution that provides comprehensive and integrated management of all franchisees in a franchise chain. It can be used for managing the entire lifecycle of a franchise, from recruitment to legal compliance and customer satisfaction. The FMS also assists with developing robust business strategies and marketing campaigns for individual franchisees, as well as providing tools that enable franchisees to track their performance against predefined targets. Today’s businesses are increasingly looking at franchising as an effective way to grow their market share because it offers them the opportunity to expand without having to invest in property or equipment. This means they can concentrate on what really matters: building strong brands by delivering excellent customer service and product quality across multiple locations simultaneously.
What is Fms Bsnl?
FMS Bsnl Franchisee Management System is a Web-based application capable of managing retail franchise business from a central location. It has been developed to support a centralized management system for a large number of small and big retailers to work together as a team all over the country to have a better advantage within their limits. FMS Franchisee System manages sales & inventory, purchases, quality checking, supplier relationship, price change, etc.
How does Fms Bsnl work?
FMS Franchisee Management System has been developed to support a centralized management system for a large number of small and big retailers to work together as a team all over the country to have a better advantage within their limits. FMS Franchisee System manages sales & inventory, purchases, quality checking, supplier relationship, price change, etc.
Why should you go for the Bsnl franchise?
There are many benefits of a retail franchise. It’s a proven concept that works well in India. More than 25000 Stores operate through retail franchises across the country with its strong presence in semi-urban and rural areas. The main advantages of operating through a Retail Network are:
- Capacity building – The company offers huge opportunities for Retailers to develop their potential by involving them in the process of product development and advertising.
- The scale of operations – A Retailer gets an opportunity to have a national presence with just one investment under a single franchisee for a particular category or line of products. This way, you can spread your operations across the whole country.
- Exclusive brand Franchisees get the right to market their own exclusive brands of products through retail outlets thus creating new business opportunities.
- Availability of credit facilities – Depending upon the turnover generated by the individual retailers, companies offer loans & advances on attractive terms & conditions primarily during festive seasons like Diwali, Easter, etc. Some companies also provide zero-interest EMI schemes for up to 36 months which creates liquidity issues for retailers.
- High returns on investment – The franchisees get a fixed monthly income on a recurring basis along with the exclusive right of distribution & sale of products at their local retail outlets.
- Market Research & Marketing Support – Franchisors provide constant assistance in product development, packaging, grading, standardization, and marketing support to benefit retailers. They also undertake advertising campaigns including above the line (ATL), below the line (BTL), public relation (PR) activities to build brand awareness among consumers.
- Tools & Technology Support – Franchisee gets all modern equipment required for running any franchise outlet like display racks, refrigerators, small wares, etc., which is well maintained by the company.
Features and benefits of the system:
- There is no need to spend anything on the infrastructure of the restaurant. Franchisee gets all infrastructure support from the company. Thus, there is no initial investment required for setting up any franchise outlet of Subway chain of restaurants.
- The company also provides training to franchisees so that they can run business smoothly after taking over their new outlet. A franchisee can learn how to prepare various dishes by visiting Company’s Training Center at least before 6 months for better understanding and result oriented taste in sandwiches etc., These are just some training modules which are not included in the 6 months schedule but include many other specific pieces of training related to running a business with maximum productivity & efficiency, thus enhancing the profitability of franchisee outlet.
- Franchisor already has a core team in place which is responsible for preparing training modules and imparting training to both the company’s own outlet as well as franchisee outlets. This may have been diluted a bit in due course of time when Franchisee was entrusted with the additional responsibility of running his business smoothly but at present, once again Franchisor has taken over entire responsibility for the smooth working of existing outlets and also their new franchisees under its fold.
- Now Company plans to make each outlet production unit by giving franchisees all possible help so that they don’t need to go outside at all i.e., whether it’s about receiving morning supplies or receiving evening closing supplies, etc.