Searching for Hilton Team Member Travel Login page? Here is the best way to log into your Hilton Team Member Travel account. The most relevant Hilton Team Member Travel Login pages are listed below:
About Hilton Team Member Travel?
Hilton Team Member Travel is a special travel program designed for Hilton team members. The program provides discounts on hotel stays, airfare, and other travel-related expenses to help team members save money on their travels. The program is open to all Hilton team members, including those who work at Hilton hotels and resorts around the world. To participate in the program, team members simply need to sign up for an account, and then they can start booking their travel plans.
The Hilton Team Member Travel program offers a variety of benefits to its participants. Perhaps the most notable benefit is the discount that team members receive on their hotel stays. Under the program, team members can enjoy discounts of up to 50% off the best available rate at Hilton hotels worldwide. In addition to discounts on hotel stays, the program also offers team members special rates on airfare, rental cars, and other travel-related expenses.
Another great benefit of the Hilton Team Member Travel program is the support that team members receive from Hilton staff. When team members are planning their travels, they can contact a dedicated team of Hilton travel counselors who will help them make the most of their trip. The counselors can provide guidance on everything from finding the best deals on flights and hotels to making sure that team members have all the necessary documents for their journey.
So if you’re a Hilton team member looking to save money on your next trip, be sure to sign up for the Hilton Team Member Travel program today!
The Benefits of using Hilton Team Member Travel:
- A dedicated team of travel counselors to help you plan your trip
- Guidance on finding the best deals on flights and hotels
- Help with obtaining necessary documents for your journey
So if you’re a Hilton team member looking to save money on your next trip, be sure to sign up for the Hilton Team Member Travel program today! You can enjoy all the benefits that come with it, like dedicated travel counselors who will help you plan your trip and get the best deals on flights and hotels. Plus, you’ll have everything you need to make your journey as smooth as possible, including guidance on obtaining the necessary documents. So what are you waiting for? Sign up today!
The Hilton Team Member Travel Login Requirements:
- First, you will need to have your Hilton ID number. You can find this on your Hilton badge or in the email that was sent to you when you were hired. If you don’t have your Hilton ID number, please contact your HR representative.
- Next, you will need to create a password for the Hilton Team Member Travel website. Your password must be at least 8 characters long and must contain at least one letter and one number.
- Once you have your Hilton ID number and password, you can log in to the Hilton Team Member Travel website. Once you’re logged in, you’ll be able to search for flights and hotels and book your trip. You can also view your itinerary, update your contact information, and more.
How to Login Hilton Team Member Travel Step-by-Step Guide
- Go to hiltontmtravel.com and click on LOGIN in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your email address and password and click LOGIN.
- The Trip Itinerary page will load, showing all the trips you have booked or are currently booked on.
- To make changes to an existing trip, click on the pencil icon next to that trip.
- To book a new trip, click on BOOK A TRIP in the header and follow the steps outlined there.
- If you have any problems logging in or accessing your account, please contact the Hilton Team Member Travel Help Desk at 1-888-882-9988.
What is a team member at go Hilton?
Eligible Participants (“Team Members”) can take advantage of all Go Hilton privileges, including Team Member room rates, Family & Friends room rates, and Food & Beverage (F&B) discounts. The following groups are Eligible Participants:
A team member is a Hilton employee who is eligible to receive discounts on their hotel stays. This includes room rates, food and beverage discounts, and more.
How do I join the go Hilton travel programs?
You’re only a few clicks away from enjoying the Go Hilton travel programs. Eligible Participants (“Team Members”) just need a Lobby User ID and Team Member Hilton Honors account (or applicable Owners Hilton Honors account). This will let you set up and access the discounts and approve family and friends.
- Visit the Go Hilton website and select “Join Now”.
- Enter your work email address, first name, last name, and country of residence.
- Select your company from the dropdown list and enter your Hilton Employee ID. If you don’t know your Hilton Employee ID, please contact your HR/Benefits department.
- Complete the online registration form and click “Submit”.
Once you have registered for a Lobby User ID, you will be able to access discounts on hotel stays, food and beverage discounts, and more. You can also approve family and friends to join the program. Visit the Go Hilton website to learn more about the benefits of the program.
How do I Manage my own Hilton Honors bookings?
Eligible Team Members and their authorized family/friends must each log in at the Go Hilton booking site with their own Hilton Honors sign-in and password to manage their own reservations. Team Members and authorized family/friends can update room preferences, request special amenities, view reservation details, and cancel reservations.
If you have questions or problems with logging in, please contact the Go Hilton Help Desk at 1-800-445-8667 Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific Time or email [email protected] Please include your name, company name, and daytime phone number so we can assist you promptly.
What if I forget my Login ID or password?
You can retrieve your Login ID by clicking on the “Forgot Login ID?” link located on the Go Hilton homepage. Your password can be reset by clicking on the “Forgot Password?” link also located on the homepage.
How many rooms can a Hilton team member book per stay?
According to Hilton’s policy, team members may reserve up to two Team Member rate rooms and up to two Family & Friends rate rooms, for a total of up to four rooms per stay. The rooms can be booked for up to 7 consecutive nights. The program’s also very generous in terms of how many discounted nights a team member can book annually. They can book up to 30 nights total per year.
How many stays can a Hilton team member make per year?
Hilton team members are allowed to make up to 30 stays per year, as long as each stay is for 7 nights or less.