Searching for Mail 365 Login page? Here is the best way to log into your Mail 365 account. The most relevant Mail 365 Login pages are listed below:
Mail365 is an email service that is more than just a simple email account. Mail365 offers innovative features like the ability to create custom filters, view spam messages online, and share important emails with your team members. These features make it easy to stay on top of all your incoming mail while still having time for your other tasks.
What is Mail365?
Mail365 is a web-based email service that allows you to access your email from anywhere via any computer, including a cell phone or tablet. You can use any standard POP3/IMAP4 compatible client (Outlook, Thunderbird, Outlook Express, etc.) to receive and manage your mail in Mail365.
The service also includes advanced features such as integrated firewall protection and virus scanning for all incoming and outgoing messages. In the paid plan it comes with up to 3Gb storage space for attachments and a built-in calendar application – iCalendar/ICS file compatibility. At this time there are no advertisements in the Mail365 web interface.
How does Mail365 work?
The Mail365 service is built around a number of components:
- The mail server – yours to control and configure as you wish. You can connect to the standard POP3/IMAP4 ports, use any kind of secure encryption (SSL) or authentication method from your client software, just as if you were using a standard mail server on your own premises.
- Message filtering – a powerful system that allows you to create custom rules that will selectively move or delete incoming messages according to their sender or content. This is great for automatically processing spam before it ever reaches your inbox, keeping old email threads with people you never reply to anymore, etc…
- E-mail archiving – an optional feature available only in the Personal plan which stores all kinds of emails you send and receive in your own secure online archive
- Spam filtering – an optional feature available only in the Personal plan which selectively moves or deletes incoming spam before it reaches your inbox. If you happen to be a Gmail user, you can also use their powerful spam filtering capabilities combined with the Google Mail Fetcher plugin for Postbox.
- Automatic text replacement – an optional feature available only in the Professional plan that lets you create custom shortcuts to insert frequently used HTML code snippets or entire email templates at the touch of a button
- Vast functional range – this is what makes it so attractive compared to many other software projects which are vastly lacking when it comes to working with non-email data types (i.e., images).
Why you should try Mail365:
- No Ads, No Junk Mail – Our hosted solution does not crawl your mail looking for keywords to display ads. Users are 100% in control of their email content. You will never receive unsolicited bulk emails or advertisements from us because we do not send advertisements to any of our users. Ever! We also won’t sell your address to anyone else.
- Guaranteed Reliability – If you have 99% uptime achieved by the leading providers, no one notices and you get nothing but excuses when your service fails. However, if you suffer a downtime incident with less than 5 minutes of downtime in the last 3 years (that’s about 8 hours in total), we guarantee we’ll credit back 100% of what you were charged for the hour in which the outage occurred.
Who can use Mail365?
Anyone worldwide. However, there are some standard features that are not enabled without an active license key so you’ll get a “sorry” message for any of those cases until you enter the key.
Key requirements are Internet Explorer 10+, Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox’s latest version on Windows10+/OSX+/Linux+. For smartphones and tablets, every browser except Windows IE8-9 works. Outlook 2007+, Hotmail, Exchange Server 2013+ are supported. POP3 / SMTP / IMAP4 works with the most common email providers like Yahoo! Mail, AOL, Gmail, etc., but also comes with limitations explained in our support page. ActiveSync is supported with all usual EAS limits.
Mail365 is free to try out for 30 days. They can’t tell you what will happen after that (T&C) but no need to be afraid, just use the key below and all limitations are removed for good.