Searching for Pnp Online Pais Login page? Here is the best way to log into your Pnp Online Pais account. The most relevant Pnp Online Pais Login pages are listed below:
MyZamana is a social site for those who want to share their stories and connect with people from around the world. It’s open to anyone, but there are also safety features that ensure you will only be connecting with friends or family. You can upload photos, videos, or write about your experience somewhere in the world.
What is myZamana?
MyZamana is a social discovery site that allows users to post status updates that are no more than 140 characters. Users can also re-post or “retweet” other people’s statuses, similar to Twitter—and their own posts will appear on their Facebook timelines.
Why you should try myZamana:
- You get to post on your wall about what you are currently doing.
- It is more focused on blogging than Twitter so it doesn’t become spammy with updates all the time.
- It’s an easy way to keep in touch with friends who don’t use Facebook or Twitter or go on Twitter and Facebook very often.
- People will be able to see your posts even if they’re not following you, unlike them having to “follow” you on Facebook for it to show up in their feed every time you update your status.
How do I sign up for an account?
Go to its site and click the “Sign up now!” button on the page.
Fill in your profile information, change your username if you’re not a fan of their suggestion for one, and that’s it! You’re all set up! Make sure you click the link they give you in order to activate your account or else nothing will post onto your timeline.
How does this work
- You have something called “MZ”s which are essentially blog entries where you can post pictures, videos, links, text posts, etc., just like on Tumblr or Twitter/Facebook status updates.
- You can also create events so people know what you’re doing on certain days/times!
- The most fun part is you earn money for every person who follows your profile.
- You can customize the way your name/profile picture look, which messages are sent to you when certain people follow you or post stuff, etc. You have full control over how the site works for yourself!
- However, with great power comes great responsibility. There are consequences to dishing out punishments if others misuse their MZs so be nice but still keep in mind that they need to know there are consequences for their actions.
Don’t worry though, all of this info will be explained by one of the admins once you create an account so don’t fret if it seems complicated at first!
Who can join the site and what are the requirements?
Well, on Myzamana everyone can join! There are no requirements for joining the site. As long as you like talking to people and want to make friends this is probably the place for you!
Is there a mobile app available?
At this point in time, there is no mobile app of Myzamana available.
Do I need to register my real name on the site?
No, not at all. Simply choose a username and password (and change it to something you like) and go crazy!
How do I delete my account in myZamana?
Besides using our Delete Account page for deleting your account, we also want you guys to come back! However, if you don’t want to come back then simply press the “Delete Account” button after pressing “Logout”. It will ask you an additional question (to make sure it’s really what you wanted).