Searching for PC MasterCard Login page? Here is the best way to log into your PC MasterCard account. The most relevant PC MasterCard Login pages are listed below:
PC Financial MasterCard is a debit card that offers many features such as an emergency cash transfer and free transactions. This card is great for people who are looking for a secure way to pay with their money.
This card has no annual fee and it offers the convenience of paying your bills at any time, anywhere you like! If there’s ever an issue with this card, PC Financial will always be happy to help and they offer 24/7 service. What do you think? Are you interested in joining Canada’s largest credit union?
What is PC Financial MasterCard
The PC Financial MasterCard is a credit card that offers no interest on balance transfers and purchases for 6 months. After that period ends, the purchase rate changes to 19.9%* This offer only applies ONCE per customer.
You get a free access code to use at any ATM across Canada so you can easily get cash from your PC® bank account without paying extra fees*. You also have over 3,700 cash-back locations where you can get discounts when you shop with your PC® MasterCard®. Registering your card gives you a chance to win weekly prizes! There are no annual fees or limits on how much money you can spend using this card. It’s easy to apply for one of these cards by going to your local PC Financial branch or visiting the website.
Why PC Financial offers the MasterCard?
PC Financial is owned by Loblaws, the parent company of President’s Choice, No Frills, Loblaws, and others. The idea behind MasterCard was to allow PC Financial users the ability to shop at any store that accepts MasterCard. To get started with PC Points all you need is a PC Financial Chequing Account. It takes under 24 hours for new accounts to get set up so you can start using your card right away!
PC points are one of the easiest ways to accumulate free groceries for your home. Many people find this benefit appealing because it gives them the opportunity to earn more while giving them savings they would normally spend outside of their weekly budget on groceries or give them an incentive to shop in-store over shopping online with grocery pick up.
PC Financial customers have the ability to earn PC Points in a variety of ways when they swipe their card at participating stores or use their points when shopping online.
How does it differ from other cards?
The PC Financial MasterCard® is the only card that offers free access to over five million ATMs across Canada, including Scotiabank and more than 3,700 cashback locations.
The benefits of PC Financial MasterCard:
- Convenience – PC Financial ATMs are conveniently located. You can withdraw cash, pay bills or do your banking transactions at these ATMs for free as long as you use your card.
- PC Points – When you use your PC Financial MasterCard®, you earn two points for every dollar spent on everyday purchases.
- Tangerine Account – Being a Tangerine bank customer gives access to online banking and 24/7 access to bilingual account representatives. Plus, there is no fee for using this card anywhere in the world!
- Complimentary Insurance – This card includes free purchase protection and price protection insurance.
- No Annual Fee – This is a very appealing benefit as many cards charge annual fees for the benefits that come with them.
- PC Financial MasterCard® – PC Points: Earn two points for every dollar spent on everyday purchases.
- Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card – Cashback is earned as “Tangerine Money-Back” which can be used to reduce your 2.5% transaction fee when you shop at any store accepting Tangerine or it can be directly deposited into your Tangerine Savings Account, Chequing Account, RSP Savings Account or Tax-Free Savings Account
FAQs about PC Financial MasterCard:
Q: What can I not do with this card?
A: You cannot make payments to installment companies, credit cards, or other financial installments.
Q: When is an ATM fee charged?
A: With this card, there are no fees charged for using Tangerine ATMs (Tangerine and Scotiabank). If you withdraw cash from another bank’s ATM a $1 fee will be applied. If you use the Bank of Montreal ATM, a $2 fee will be applied. This also applies to foreign currency withdrawals at any ATM worldwide.
Q: What happens after my first year as a PC Financial MasterCard holder?
A: After your first year as a PC Financial MasterCard holder, paid monthly by direct debit to your Tangerine account, you will be moved to Simply Free. Cash withdrawals continue to cost $1 at all ATMs worldwide.
Q: What if I want another card?
A: You can apply for a second card for your spouse or partner so both of you can benefit from this great offer. Your spouse/partner must reside with you and be a co-signer on the PC Financial account in good standing with at least six months remaining on their agreement. The second MasterCard is issued as a supplementary card, allowing purchases but not cash access. There are no monthly fees for secondary cards.