Searching for Wfm Shoppers Drug Mart Login page? Here is the best way to log into your Wfm Shoppers Drug Mart account. The most relevant Wfm Shoppers Drug Mart Login pages are listed below:
Wfm Shoppers Drug Mart has been providing Canadians with the best in health and wellness for over 50 years. This year, they are celebrating their anniversary by offering an assortment of great products at amazing prices. Check out all the latest offers on everything from cosmetics to vitamins!
What is Wfm Shoppers Drug Mart?
Wfm Shoppers Drug Mart is a Canadian pharmacy chain operated by Loblaw.
After Loblaw bought Shoppers Drug Mart in 2013, they began to integrate the two companies. In March 2015 an Ontario court approved Loblaws plan to merge 2069 pharmacies operating under various banners including Wfm with Shoppers’ network of 378 stores.
In April 2015, Wfm pharmacies launched a new loyalty program called Wellness+ and started accepting Shoppers Optimum points.
Wellness+ offers discounts on prescription drugs and other health-related products and services such as flu shots and travel vaccinations, photo printing, and lab work for wellness members who sign up at WFM or download their app.
The benefits of shopping at Wfm Shoppers Drug Mart:
- Wellness+ cardholders receive an extra 10% off on all in-store advertised specials.
- Free prescription transfers to Shoppers Drug Mart.
- Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points (10,000 per 100g).
- WFM accepts competitor coupons whose face value exceeds the specified quantity of groceries purchased; however, customers will only receive the item(s) free and only if the final net price after coupons equals or is lower than what they paid for the groceries.
- Extra bonus points when you shop at Sdmart Pharmacy with your Wellness+ Card.
- Shoppers Optimum points can be redeemed on a wider range of items.
- Up to $30 off your first order when you sign up for Beauty Club
- Product restrictions apply to some items.
- Shoppers Optimum points cannot be used to purchase gift cards or alcohol.
- Price Match Guarantee: Shoppers Drug Mart will match the price of a local competitor’s printed ad for an identical product, while quantities last. They reserve the right to limit the number of products purchased per customer and/or the maximum value of products purchased per transaction during Price Match Promotions. Restrictions may vary by store and exclusions apply (including marked prices, taxes, shipping & handling fees, non-printed estimates).
How to get the most out of your visit to Wfm Shoppers Drug Mart?
- Check out the weekly ad: Look through the flyer and mark all of your deals with a highlighter or pen (to keep track). If you find anything that is $10 or under, you can take advantage of the Shoppers Drug Mart Scenematch promotion.
- Use both cards: You must use your Pharma Plus AND Shoppers Optimum card to receive the discounts and coupons listed in the flyers for this week’s sales at WFM.
- Bring prescriptions: This one might sound obvious but it makes sense not to forget about it because if you don’t hand pharmacists prescriptions, you will not be able to receive any savings on those items which are free up to a certain quantity.
- Stock up on your favorite products: Mark the prices in your flyers, don’t throw away out-of-date coupons, and go home to decide what you want to purchase. You can also use the Scenematch promotion that allows you to check for lower prices elsewhere for items in this week’s flyers.
- Shop around if possible before making your final decision. There is usually a difference between brands so you might want to compare two or more products when deciding which one will be more economical for you.
- Ask for extra savings: Always ask pharmacists about any additional discounts they offer, because most of them are happy to give few dollars off your total purchases if your bill is small enough.
The future plans for expansion in Canada and abroad
PharmaChoice is a relatively new Canadian pharmacy chain that started with 7 stores in New Brunswick and now boasts over 200 locations across Canada. The company has been growing at a steady pace over the last couple of years and currently employs more than 1500 people. In 2013 it opened its first international location – an affiliated pharmacy in Scotland, as well as another store in Hamilton, ON
This year saw PharmaChoice opening two new locations – one in Saskatchewan and another one at Pharmasave Medicine Mart store in Delta, BC. They have announced a 5-year plan that includes opening several hundred additional stores across Canada, including expanding into Alberta and British Columbia.
Why you should shop at Wfm Shoppers Drug Mart:
- You don’t have to pay a membership fee
- They have access to over 1000 health care brands and have the lowest out-of-pocket price in Canada on 48 leading brands. This means lower prices on skin, hair, wellness, and nutrition products, as well as prescription medications.
- Their pharmacists are knowledgeable and able to answer your questions about health conditions or medication you may be taking.
- All PharmaChoice stores have a Loyalty Club where members can earn discounts/rewards based on their purchases dating back 18 months. There is no membership fee but you need a membership number (given at the time of joining).
- Every third Wednesday of each month features new specials that include free gifts with purchase that day only.
- They offer point of sale savings, as well as a pharmacy rewards program called Vitality that is easy to sign up for and receive points for doing things like answering health/wellness questions correctly or getting flu shots done at PharmaChoice. The more points you accumulate the closer you get to receiving valuable prizes such as electronics and vacations!
- They recently introduced a new monthly Loyalty Card Program where cardholders can earn anywhere from $2-$20 off their next purchase simply by swiping your loyalty card on your next visit (no minimum purchase required). This program runs from December 1st – January 15th each year.